Systems for biological wastewater treatment, including recycling
Water is a precious commodity – but to this day, a single vehicle wash in a car wash, for example, can waste up to 150 litres of drinking water. Since 1994, we at aquadetox have been developing customised solutions for the biological treatment of wastewater and recycling which further reduce the demand for precious drinking water.
With our systems, companies in the industrial, automotive and carwash sectors comply with all regulations and limit values, achieve recycling rates of up to 98%, and at the same time reduce operating costs.
Our customers have the choice between various fully automated systems that are low maintenance, stable and safe. Our top models have something else in common: they ideally produce process water in a quality of FTU < 10.
Lamella separator systems
- BioNator® and BioPower®
- help companies to comply with limit values: they support wastewater treatment in certain areas and the subsequent use of the process water.
- More about the lamella separators
Systems without lamella separators
- BioSaver® and BioCiron® have a modular and multi-level structure. This results in individual treatment systems which can be used to even sterilise process water.
- More about these future-oriented systems
- BioSimplex® and BioClassic® are our classics among the biological lamella separator systems: they are the origin of all subsequent biological wastewater treatment systems.
- More on the classic systems
By the way:
If you want to challenge us, talk to us about wastewater that can not be biologically cleaned. We also find solutions here, I promise.